It's HOT today!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
89 degrees today, supposed to be hotter tomorrow. Where the blank is spring???

This summer is going to seriously suck if we have temperatures like this already. <sigh>

It was 96 today at my house. The ac is on full force (I had it serviced on Monday) and the girls all have frozen bottles in their cages. I'm not ready for summer.

On a side note, I bought a bag of avocados today. 15 for $5. Score!

It has been a bit chilly by me the past few days, and on the avocados, nice score. I remember the days when I could eat them, but alas I am the only Mexican that is allergic to them.

It has been a bit chilly by me the past few days, and on the avocados, nice score. I remember the days when I could eat them, but alas I am the only Mexican that is allergic to them.

That's like being a Mexican that does not eat cilantro! This Mexican loves her avocados.

I love avocados...so so so much. They are so good... I wish I had a giant bowl of guac right now, it would make me happy...but, alas, I would have to get up off my butt and drive to town to get them.

Today was actually a little cooler than the last few days. The A/C is on still, the chins have no idea that it's so hot. They're all snuggly buggly in their cages without a care in the world. Meanwhile, I'm obsessed with watching the temperature just to be certain it is cool enough, it's giving me gray hair...I just know it!

I'm so lucky to have a great basement set up for my boys. Even though it can get as high as 80 degrees on the main floor during the hottest temps in the summer, in the basement it stays under 70 and in the winter it's anywhere between 62-65 degrees. This is definitely the warmest spring that I can remember. I'm not looking forward to this years electric bills that's for sure!

it would seem that the record hot temps. haven't reached the NW or the NE as I heard New York was having snow!

We hit 80 in Portland on Sunday and Monday! What the heck! The house didn't get above 70 but the air con was on pretty much all day Monday. Oh my electric bill!

Last week it was blazing hot, and this week we have rain! Really weather, really? I wish the weather would make up it's mind. On the upside, it's supposed to be a little cooler in CA this next week.

In boston it was in the high 80s last week and this week 50s. Its crazy!

90s all week here in NM. AC has been on all day and night for the past two weeks.
not looking forward to summer.

Back