it must SUCK to be the mailman lol

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinchillalover0927

to many chin chips??
lol my mom snapped this pics today...id really hate to be our mail man...and to be honest with you we have had alot of problems with our ups drivers refusing to come into our yard....the mailman knows they are nice :)

2006_0102Image0001.jpg

LOL!!! Yeah if I didn't know any better I'd be nervous too!! 7 boxers waiting out front... that's just great!!!

we had 8 :(
my sunny that i really miss :( we have her beautiful babies though.. the white one, and the one at an angle over her back is her daughters, the one to the far left is her grandaughter and the one to the left of the 2 boys in the right corner..the 2 boys to the far right are the sons of the fawn female with her hair standing up lol...
387705192.jpg

here is an article about sunnys puppy..im so proud of her for producing such a wonderful little man i wish i could find his pic!!!she has sunnys son, cruiser, his sister, kelsey and did have there sister kassy who sadly passed away.

Ch. MACH 2 Kelly’s Cruise On Up Shalsade
CD,RE,MX owned by Susan Kelly and Shirley Laussade
and handled by Susan lived up to his name
“Cruiser.” On January 24, 2009 Cruiser earned his
750th speed point and his 20th double qualifying
scores at the Flash Paws Agility Trial in Crosby,
Texas in the Excellent B Agility and the Excellent B
Jumpers with Weaves classes to become the 1st Boxer
IN THE HISTORY OF THE BREED to have earned
both an AKC Conformation Championship and a
Master Agility Championship which is the highest
award AKC gives in agility. Shortly after this, Cruiser
obtained a very serious eye injury which prevented
him from competing for several months. Upon recovery,
Cruiser acquired his 1500th speed point and his
40th double qualifying score on October 25, 2009 in
Crosby, Texas again at the Flash Paws Agility Trial.
This is the fastest any Boxer has earned 2 MACH’s
back to back.
Cruiser finished the 2009 year as AKC’s #1 Agility
Boxer in the country in all standings earning 1114
points and 29 double qualifying scores for the year,
beating his closest competitor by 390 points. Cruiser
is currently the #1 Boxer in the Agility Invitational
standings by over 400 points. Cruiser has been one of
the top 5 Boxers in the country to qualify and be invited
to the Invitational the past 2 years.
According to AKC Cruiser was the 1st dog in the
State of Louisiana to earn his Excellent FAST title. As
of February 17, 2010 Cruiser has earned 48 DQs and
1743 speed points towards his MACH 3 and earned
his 13th triple qualifying score in STD, JWW and
FAST on the same day.

Last edited:
Oh wow! He's gorgeous!! One of my close friends breeds Boxers... nothing like camping out in the living room, looking at a baby monitor, waiting to whelp a litter of pups!

lmao yea people think they are mean because they all charge at once and bark..but in all actuallity they will seriously LICK you to death!! they are all inside dogs and only go outside to potty but they ups drivers didnt realize that and were terrified of them lol..

Sounds like your ups driver needs to lighten up a bit. lol They just want to play. haha

My ups driver deals with all kinds of stuff. My new bed which he pulled a muscle helping my dad pack it in. The 50lb bag of dust I had shipped to me, there was some coming out of the corner of the box and he packed the box to the porch for me, he went home sparkly. lol He thought it was funny and said when he got home he'd get to tell his wife that he got to walk around all day being sparkly from the chinchillas dust (He knows about them, haha and has come in to see them, so when he delivers stuff he can almost guess if its for me or them, haha)

Our mail man brings dog treats! So does my husband (garbage man) He says the bigger breeds are no problem, and has stories of them trying to go for a "ride". It's the little ones that he keeps a close eye on! LOL

lol bear attempts to get in the ups trucks..he is a byebye freak!!! he will sit at the door until you make him come inside by dragging him from the truck lol

Bobby does that too. Occasionally on our walks we go past a car lot. Every now and then, he'll stop, sit beside a car, and nudge the door for me to open it and take him for a ride. :) If he weren't scared of men, I have no doubt the UPS/FedEx guy would have had a lap full at least once by now. :D

Our mail man brings dog treats! So does my husband (garbage man) He says the bigger breeds are no problem, and has stories of them trying to go for a "ride". It's the little ones that he keeps a close eye on! LOL

Thats exactly how I feel! I've gotten maliciously chased by a countless number of small dogs. Big dogs give a challenge and then go in for the lick of death. hehe.

lol yea my mom had WAR with them..she ordered a pond pump for our koi pond in the back yard..keep in mind she paid 300 for this thing..they sat it under a tree at the end of our drive way where someone could steal it...this was after she had made numerous complaints on the ups and telling them that the dogs are NOT mean!!! so she called and said she never got it......needless to say they pull in the drive way and honk the horn now :)

Many mail carriers have reasons to not trust dogs. One carrier around here had a boxer jump through a second story window - through the glass and everything - to bite her.

If you think about it - mail carriers/ups drivers/and fedex drivers reinforce the behavior leading up to bites. They walk onto the property and then leave. They don't enter. So to the dog they were successful - therefore tomorrow they will bark louder/harder/carry on more until they leave. It's a horrible cycle.

I know that my dogs (all 36 lbs of them, combined weight) want to murder the UPS man. They hear the truck coming up the road maybe a half mile away and start barking and howling. People coming up to my house and leaving has created a huge problem with my little dogs. If they are outside and hear a car coming, they will run to try to attack it. It's really bad if they are outside and someone comes up the driveway...I have to keep a very close eye on them and make them come inside if there are any vehicles coming. No one is scared of them at all, but they bark and could get themselves injured or killed.

Posted picture is an example of my dogs, Fifi is a 3.5 lb chihuahua/jack russell mix. Scary, huh? (The wall she pulled the texture off is scared of her, and rightly so.)

Attachments

• Mvc-049f.jpg
    Mvc-049f.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 72
Back