Is this safe?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azalea

I was meandering through a grocery store recently and found these acidophilus tablets, however, I did not purchase them since I wasn't sure if they were safe at the time. Here are the images. One is of the front of the bottle, and the back with the ingredients.

Front
Back

Not bad pics for a camera phone, eh?

You could use them but they are not a very high count. Look for something higher in the billions. you cant overdose on Acidophilus.

P.S.
What phone do you have, its camera is way better than any Ive ever seen.

You could use them but they are not a very high count. Look for something higher in the billions. you cant overdose on Acidophilus.

P.S.
What phone do you have, its camera is way better than any Ive ever seen.

That's what I was thinking. I don't think I'll be purchasing them any time soon. And my phone is a Droid Global ^-^ I love it, except sometimes it's a reallly crappy phone. Right now my dialpad isn't working so I have to call people via my contact list.

I'd be wary of the sugar content. Most people just get capsules and empty them over their food.

I wasn't happy about the sugar content either. I have regular acidophilus tablets instead of the pills, actually. They go bonkers for em.

Back