Introducing - the Sexy Six!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Midnight and Wren are just gorgeous, oh ok, they all are but those 2 are my favorites! Congratulations!
:)

Wow Amanda when you go you go BIG! I have to say welcome back!!! AND I'm sorry to play favorites by my two favorite are Wren because I LOVE that name and Pepsi because she is so stinking cute!

Thanks everyone! I couldn't be happier to have finally gotten some cute little critters back in the house. Looking at all your adorable pictures and hearing all your endearing stories just wasn't cutting it anymore. Had to take the plunge!

I went way too long without the cuteness in the house...3 years is too long to go without chinnies. I missed them soooo much!

Adorable girls....you may have been unlucky in getting a speeding ticket going to nationals, but you lucked out in have a colony of girls getting along. I can't even get 2 to like each other.

hehehe - One thing anyone knows about me if they know me well - I don't do anything 1/2 _____ (AKA butt). If I'm going to do something, I do it all the way.

So the speeding ticket was well worth it - $115.50 later and 6 beautiful chinnies! YAY!

Hey Amanda- I think that's the minimum price for a ticket here, so considering we were going like way over what he put us down as, that's awesome! :rofl:

Latest posts

Back