Inglourious Basterds

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

That one bookworm girl...
Did anyone else see this? I know it has been out for a while, but I only just got the chance to go see it yesterday. Loved it. Bear jew!

I thought this movie was horrible! I wasn't tired, but I couldn't stay awake. I'm glad I didn't pay to see it!!

A lot of people didn't like the movie, but I thought it was amazing. Despite having to sit in the neckbreaker seats, and therefore not being able to read all of the subtitles, I still loved it. That said, it could have been much shorter, but the length didn't really bother me. I was into it the entire time. Plenty of gore and comedy, two of my favorite things!

I thought this movie was horrible! I wasn't tired, but I couldn't stay awake. I'm glad I didn't pay to see it!!

What didn't you like about it? I felt that it should have focused on the Basterds a little more, but other than that, I found it thoroughly enjoyable.

It was waaaay too long and drawn out!!!

That's a fair criticism, and one that I feel can be applied to many movies released today. I don't know why, but many big directors seem to be producing 2hr 30min+ movies, and it is difficult to sit through.

Movie was way toooooooooooooooo longgggggggggggggggggggg
Fell asleep twice....

Latest posts

Back