I'm addicted to ordering fleece!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovinHedgies

Ahhh...I am addicted to ordering fleece items for my chinchilla and rats! I just ordered over $150 worth of liners, hammocks, and play cubes. I need an intervention. LOL
Unfortunately I can't find a site that sells hedgehog accessories...:cry3:

lol! It can be addicting can't it?

Is Nancy still not taking orders?
I do make hedgie accessories on occasion when people ask, if you're ever interested.

I had emailed Nancy a while ago, but she had said she wasn't taking orders. I just really want to find those igloo covers with the fleece bottoms - do you make those??
I actually just ordered cupcake liners from you today :)

I'll keep her in mind next time I want to oder some hedgie bags - Thanks :)
Nancy, if you ever start making igloo covers again I will be ordering quite a few :) I've been wanting those for a while now ;)

Oh my goodness, I need fleece for my chins so bad.
Do you know where I could get some good ones that are pretty cheap? I don't like watching mouse sit on wire flooring... :( It makes me sad.... But any paper I put down so he's not stepping on wire, he rips up! lol,

The issues with "really cheap" liners, is that the fleece fabric itself isn't cheap. This is unfortunately why the liners are costly. In my opinion they are worth every penny.

Latest posts

Back