I like big Mako butts and I cannot lie!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
Mako never ceases to give me a chuckle when I see him sleeping all pancaked..there's just SO much of him that he melts into a puddle!

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2873.jpg

hahahahaha!!! awwww so cute...he has his little ears tucked down...and his coat is so beautiful!!!

You other brothas can't deny! I love how his little ears disappear in all that fluff!

That is certainly a... um... chin that is well endowed in the posterior region ;)

Lol its ok i have a girl chin whos butt is huge lol but her upper portion is medium

From the title alone, I HAD to come and see...

Mako is beautiful ...lots and lots of beautiful!! :D

He's cute, looks like he is winking in that last pic LOL.

What an absolute cutie! Reminds me of my Doof, she's enormous but still tries to squish into small places. Poor girl can't even fit into the corner hammock I bought her for Christmas anymore.

Now that is a big boy - the more to love of course! Just wondering, is he a couch potato or does he bounce around a lot?! :) I just wanna go up to him and snuggle with him!

Love it! He's absolutely adorable. He looks like he'd be super comfy to cuddle up with! ;)

Back