I joined the club.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essentia

Jax Chinchilla Rescue
Please ignore the slight amount of blood. I literally just got home from getting it done, and was excited enough that I had to post pictures now instead of later. :p The tattoo artist loved it and asked a million questions about chinchillas and their care and such. I'll post better, non-bloody pictures later on today once I am allowed to remove the plastic.

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture017.jpg

I actually decided on the wrist last minute. It was either going to be there or the back of my neck. I just couldn't figure out where else a tiny tattoo would have looked good on my big ol' body. Haha. I wish he could have made it truly to scale, but he was afraid of it looking like a black blob in 10 years, so it is a bit larger than a real paw print, but not too bad. Either way I love it.

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I have a little horse head on my chest, right below where the bra line is. I forgot I had it until I had a breast exam. The doc asked me if I got really drunk one day and I asked him why and he pointed at my tat. hehe

I forget about my others all the time. I have 3 other ones, none of which I actually see on a daily basis, so I know your pain. Haha.

That is really neat looking. I never really looked at a chinnie foot before to see how it would look as a tatoo.

Aw yay, you finally did it! It looks great! Did you end up using the photo I sent you or were you able to get a pic of one of your little ones? Either way, I love it!

I brought a few pictures with me. I brought your tattoo picture, the picture of your chinnie's paw, and then one of my chin's paw as well. He traced your tattoo and made a few slight changes to make it look a tiny bit more like my chin's paw since mine was just a smidgen different.

i love it! please post another pic later when you take the wrap off! didnt it kinda tickle there??
i am going in march to get the same thing. my fiance' wants me to get it on my wrist, but i already have a tattoo on my left wrist, so i am thinking on my inside ankle. i have small ankles, so a print slightly larger than scale should be good. i saw it on someone here and i really liked it, maybe it was christina???

Christina--can you send me the picture. i was going to try and get richies paw print, but i am not sure how to do it.

Awesome! Glad you were able to get a little of your chinnie in it!

Michelle, here is my thread with my tattoo and the photo I used to make the print. If you can get a good photo of your chin's paw, you can use a program like Photoshop (or even Paint... or print it out and trace it by hand) - far easier than trying to get an actual print!

Actually, even though this was my smallest tattoo, it hurt pretty darn bad. The artist said the inside of your wrist is one of the more tender places on your body. He said it's about the same as being tattooed on your face. It truly wasn't that bad though. Far from a tickle, but it's so small that it literally took about 10 minutes to do, and that's only because we were talking so much.

I forgot I had it until I had a breast exam. The doc asked me if I got really drunk one day and I asked him why and he pointed at my tat. hehe

Mine is on my back, and I often forget about it too lol.

I love the chinnie paw tattoo!!! I'm getting another one soon in honor of my grandfather, but I may have to get a 3rd one in the future. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

Too cute. I have to have one!! I have a paw print for each of my dogs. Time to get one for the chinnie!

I did Roxas' paw because he was the only one who would sit still long enough to take a picture of it. I really tried to do Chula since he was my first chin, but he wanted none of it.

very cute. i got mine done years ago. i never thought of taking a picture of the actual paw print, i got my print but stamping my chins paw in ink and then pressing it to paper. like they do when you get arrested. i encased mine in a heart on my leg.

I thought about doing that, but I think that would have been even more difficult to get right with my squirmy boys. I saw your picture today when I was looking up the pictures from Christine, and I liked the heart.

yup.......it was yours i saw on the ankle! thanks. i will try and get a close up of richie's paw and i will print out pix too.

Back