I dont no

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hold on i tought i saw a wewe

Wewe?? It's called a penis. Please, use correct terminology. We aren't a bunch of little 2-year-olds (and even then my kids were not taught to say "wewe" instead of penis).

And yes, it's a nipple. Could you have possibly been wrong and the 3 week old kit has a mom with it and not a dad? What you may be thinking of as the penis may in fact be female genitalia and you're just not familiar with it.

I want to ask also, how old are you? According to your profile you are 10? I tend to believe this is so judging by the use of "wewe" and your of spelling and grammar. You aren't even allowed to be a member of this forum if that is so. You need to be 14 to join, which you should have read and AGREED TO when you registered.

So you're a 10-year-old with a 6-year-old nephew who can read the word penis? I don't know of a whole lot of 6-year-olds who really care if you post penis on the internet.

I apologize, your profile says you are 20, not 10. So I will again reiterate, use proper terminology and say penis. People find it very hard to take someone seriously who says "wewe" (which would actually be weewee, by the way).

That is definitely a female's nipple, elongated nonetheless. She is either currently nursing or about to have kits. On chinchillas, nipples are closer to the sides than the belly, they are just above the white belly line.

I agree nipple and she looks either very pregnant or nursing. There is nothing wrong with always using proper terminology a small child can't read the word penis and it is just a word, not an insult. It is hard to take someone seriously who refers to anatomy as weewee. if you need to use different words at least use adult terms. like genetalia. or something

Is she with the 3 week old kit?

Have you bought the powdered goats milk for the baby yet?

You never did tell me what kind of feed you are using.

wee wee, pee pee! I'm a toddler...weeeeee...

Seriously, always use the proper terminology because it avoids any confusion. I have to go through and tell people the proper names for the chins' reproductive organs all the time. That's all we have to go by to know if they are male or female. If you go to the vet, use the proper terms because vets don't like all the confusing jargon.

You are looking at a nipple there. Has the female had babies recently or could she be pregnant? She looks like she must have nursed in the last few weeks?

Back