How old are your chins???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skygirl

Chinny Girl
Just wondering how long this furballs live!!! Gentle my first Chinny is still up and kicking.....I got him 7 years ago and I know the person that had him before had him for several years so Im guessing he is like 9 or 10! Dexter my newer one I was told was around 5ish...so how old is everyone elses chinny

:hug2:

My one and only chin, Tinkerbell, is 7! I had to figure that out and couldn't believe she is that old already! I can't believe how fast time flies.

Chichi is 3 years old and Tribble and Tia will be 2 this October! Here's hoping to many more!

Mimi is nearly 5 months old! We still have a long time together and I'm looking forward to every minute of it.

My boys are 7, and my girls just turned 1.
I got them in pairs, it took me 7 yrs till I was ready for 2 more chins.

My 2 girls are approximately 5 and 6 1/2 years old. They are mother and daughther (at least thats what I was told)

My oldest is seven. I did have the honor of meeting a 30 yr old chin a couple of weeks ago. At least that is how old they think he is give or take a couple of years. You sure couldn't tell by looking at him. He was in wonderful condition.

Rufus will be 5 in November, Zoidberg is about 7-9, and Dale Earnhardt is at least 5 but I have no clue to an actual age. Zoid could actually be older than that too, I got him from a friend that got him from a pet store, the pet store said he was "young" when she got him.

My first chin is 15, I will have had him for 15 years next month. I have chins that range from four days old to over 19 years old currently.

Awwwww! That so nice to have your first chin! That's a long time!

My heart melts with the young chinnies you got!

Latest posts

Back