How old are your chins???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are all young. One 3-year-old and three 1-year-olds. Can't wait for my babies to grow up and grow some brains ;-)

My current two boys are 5, the oldest one I had lived to around 14 I'm guessing. A pet store owner gave him to us after his mate died of heat stroke (the idiot had the chins in the back of the shop with no A/C in the middle of the summer, the female was pregnant too...:cry3:).

Youngest was born today, oldest right now is 14. As far as age, I have heard we have two 30+ year olds in the region. Mind boggling!

My oldest is 4 I have had her for a year people kept giving her back to the adoption place I dunno way she is very friendly and very cuddly

My older pair will turn three in Nov and Dec. The others, one just turned two and the other will turn two in november.

My oldest is 12 years (13 in Feb). My first chin (still here) is 9 years. The youngest ones are 1-2 months at the moment. I can't wait to see how old mine will live til.

My oldest is my girl Mira, who is about 3 years old. I was told she was two and a half when I brought her home, and I have had her six months. Her daughter Marika was born March 1st of this year, so she is about 6 months old. My boy Terrance is a little over a year. My baby boy Jett is around 4 months old.

My boy Patch is almost 7, my girl Chalupa is almost 5 and my little guy Chinny is 10 months.

Our babies Cupcake and Donut turn 1 tomorrow! The rest are in between 1 and 4 years old. Pepper will turn 4 in a few weeks and he is my oldest chin right now, I've had him since he was 9 weeks old.

Im not really sure...my chin was a rescue and they had no information on him. I've had him for 9 years now though. I'm guessing he was around 1 when i got him because in the condition he was in I don't think he would have lived much longer than that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back