Hi from Orange County!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy

Hi everyone!

I'm Cindy and I'm new to CnH. I have one beige girl named Holly. We just wanted to say hi and introduce ourselves! :hi2:

Hi Cindy. You'll love it here and learns lots of stuff.

:hello:

Jean

PS Where exactly is Orange County. You might be kind of close to me, I'm in Rens. Upstate NY?

PS Where exactly is Orange County. You might be kind of close to me, I'm in Rens. Upstate NY?

I'm pretty sure that Orange County, California is what was meant by that. And in that case, I have the same question. I'm a born and raised So Cal (Orange County specifically) girl and I also have a beige girl so it sounds like we have some stuff in common!

I grew up in San Clemente, personally...if you don't want to specify where in OC I understand, but I am curious!

Oh, and welcome :wave3:

Orange County! I miss it there. I was living in Yorba Linda and most of my family is down in Dana Point.

Are you loving the rain right now?

Welcome to CnH!! :wave5:

most of my family is down in Dana Point.
WHAT?!?! Dana Point neighbors my home town and they were most often considered our sports rival in high school...small world...

Oh, and sorry for hijacking this and making it about Orange County...

Ha I live in Santa Barbara, have been California living for just under a year now and still have no idea of where you guys are lol

welcome to c-n-h-where ever you are!!!

I currently live in Irvine for school (go anteaters!) but am originally from San Diego and visit Santa Barbara frequently...so I'm all over SoCal!

I currently live in Irvine for school (go anteaters!) but am originally from San Diego and visit Santa Barbara frequently...so I'm all over SoCal!
Ah. I'm a UC system grad myself (UCLA) who contemplated UCI based on my full-tuition scholarship offer...but man, it just wasn't quite far enough away from home. I always went to Irvine to go to the Spectrum, though!

If you make that drive from Irvine to SD and back then you always drive through my home town. If you like Rainbows Sandals then you should visit the factory one of these days when you're passing through :)

I've DEFINITELY been to the rainbow sandals store in san clemente to get my cheap rainbows. It's nice to see some SoCalers on here! When I was reading everyone's posts it seemed like most are from the midwest to the east coast.

south coast plaza is HUGE. plus..it has tiffanys <3

i always end up going to fashion island in newport though....

i love how this thread somehow turned into a discussion of orange county.

Back