Hi from Orange County!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoL. I moved away 2 years ago and my heart aches for it. Especially since being here, I have allergies all year long.

Granted I go back and visit every 6 months or so, I miss waking up everyday and saying, what shall I wear today? t-shirt, jeans and flip flops. A hoodie for nighttime? ok!

LoL. I moved away 2 years ago and my heart aches for it. Especially since being here, I have allergies all year long.

Granted I go back and visit every 6 months or so, I miss waking up everyday and saying, what shall I wear today? t-shirt, jeans and flip flops. A hoodie for nighttime? ok!

Ditto on everything....except I moved June 06 and I haven't been back except for once in March 07 since my family no longer lives in So Cal. sadness.

I totally know and love all the places everyone has mentioned and reminisced about. Here's my list of places I miss most:

*Strands (beach in Dana Point)
*Harbor House (24/7/365 diner in Dana Point)
*All of San Clemente - mainly T-Street (beach), The Fisherman (restaurant on the pier)
*UCLA campus
*IN-N-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Diddy Riese (the only place to buy cookies in L.A.)
*Santa Monica Pier and 3rd Street Promenade

:sigh: the list goes on. Those of you still there, say hi to it for me :)

Oh, and with regards to Rainbows, I paid homage to my beach culture upbringing and love of Rainbows in my wedding by getting married on the beach and wearing the white ones with the crystals in the straps and made my bridal party wear some of the sand colored ones...heehee I also own a black pair and the tan pair with the blue stripe in the sole...

What colors do you have?!?

not to change the topic to weather, but up until three or four days ago it was literally like..80 degrees outside. it was weird wearing shorts in the middle of january.

no worries though! it was cool and comfie inside my apartment!

Ditto on everything....except I moved June 06 and I haven't been back except for once in March 07 since my family no longer lives in So Cal. sadness.

I totally know and love all the places everyone has mentioned and reminisced about. Here's my list of places I miss most:

*Strands (beach in Dana Point)
*Harbor House (24/7/365 diner in Dana Point)
*All of San Clemente - mainly T-Street (beach), The Fisherman (restaurant on the pier)
*UCLA campus
*IN-N-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Diddy Riese (the only place to buy cookies in L.A.)
*Santa Monica Pier and 3rd Street Promenade

:sigh: the list goes on. Those of you still there, say hi to it for me :)

Oh, and with regards to Rainbows, I paid homage to my beach culture upbringing and love of Rainbows in my wedding by getting married on the beach and wearing the white ones with the crystals in the straps and made my bridal party wear some of the sand colored ones...heehee I also own a black pair and the tan pair with the blue stripe in the sole...

What colors do you have?!?

I always get standard light brown leather, but i'd love to get black ones!

kinda like my chin situation....ironic.

and just cause...
289862985_7341053d78.jpg

Well you guys were right. But there is an orange county in NYS.

Nice to meet you Cindy.
Jean

and just cause...
289862985_7341053d78.jpg

AAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I hate you, I hate you!!! LOL

Pfffttttt. You even had the nerve to post ANIMAL style fries. My all time fav. So whoever has been to CA/AZ/NV knows the awesomeness that is In-N-Out.

You even had the nerve to post ANIMAL style fries.

LOL. I was gonna say the same thing! That is EXACTLY what I would order if I could right now. Fortunately, even though I haven't been to So Cal in 2 years, I visited my bro up at school in Chico last September so I had some In-n-Out then. But that was clearly still too long ago...

Back