Hi everyone!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pooky

I recently became a member because of the wealth of information this forum contains. I have two little boys which I picked up from a breeder in New Jersey. They have Chinese names, one of them being Baibai (pink/white) and the other Tutu (I thought he was tan, but people have told me otherwise). They are quite the explorers and always manage to get to places they are not supposed to (e.g. Tutu jumps onto the cage stand, onto the radiator, then onto the table and leave footprints all over my "artwork." A friend said I could use that as an excuse for handing in my hw late, or "my chinchilla ate my hw!" They have chewed through enough textbook pages when I try to read). They also like to perch themselves on my legs when I sit on the floor...or use me as a wall to bounce off of.

The information from reading other people's experiences, life with their chins, and the FAQs have really helped me through the recent crisis my chins experienced. There is still much more to learn, but I am very glad to be part of Chins & Hedgies!

Back