Here's my hayburner...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we had a giant storm roll in and my friend had a circle Y in the back of her car another friend is selling. We literally threw it on and took it for a quick spin while the storm was rolling in.

He did not like it at all, out of 60 pictures only this one has his ears forward - there was a cat in the ditch. I'm surprised as he really likes the Bob Marshall Circle Y saddles.

This one was an equitation, looks like it didn't sit me too well either, but my equitation leaves many things to be desired. :p

Doesn't he look cute all pissed off?

Attachments

• RidingRain.jpg
    RidingRain.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 95
  • KermitPissd.jpg
    KermitPissd.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 92
  • KermitPissed2.jpg
    KermitPissed2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 105
he is amazingly beautiful, My grandfather loves horses. Ove been riding since i could hold on (with his help of course) he has an appalousa (spelling?)

Wow he is gorgeous! I have a 7 year old appy mare. She has leopard spots all over her body. Everyone at the barn I board at calls her pokey-dot!

Well, I am jealouse, envious and getting off this post cause it's making me insane to not be able to have one.... :hair:So enjoy your horses and PLEASE don't think of me when you ride.loll Not that you would anyway.

Latest posts

Back