Here's my hayburner...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoof

Kung Fu Chinny!
Been awhile since I posted pictures of him. He's not been getting his daily attention since I bought my house. That should change soon. :)

He's a 7 year old TWH, we do trails, jumping and recently been taking dressage lessons on him. He's not a fan of those, lol.

Took my friend's new Corgi puppy out for a run last week, some liberty games, and my friend riding. Last one is him doing what he does best, looking pretty. :D

Horses are funny, they change your life. This one was for the better, and I like to think I changed his. When we found him at 5 he had never been vetted, trimmed, or socialized and didn't even lead.

Attachments

• Corgi.jpg
    Corgi.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 197
  • PlayingJump.jpg
    PlayingJump.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Circling.jpg
    Circling.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 224
  • Kermit&R.jpg
    Kermit&R.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 201
  • KermitRunning.jpg
    KermitRunning.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 216
Couple more pictures, I almost have as many of him as I do chins. :D

Attachments

• KermitCanter.jpg
    KermitCanter.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 151
  • KermitGallop.jpg
    KermitGallop.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 157
  • LTrot.jpg
    LTrot.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 155
He is a beautiful horse--- I am jealous, once again, of all of the horse people!! I would be happy to have a friend that lived close that let me "play" with their horse!! I don't have anyone close to me that owns one.

Seeing all these horse posts makes me miss my guys! I had an OTT Thoroughbred and a pasture pal Appy mare who live with my grandmother now as lawn ornament horses... haha.

I've become more and more curious about TWHs (I wasn't allowed to ride anything but hunters when I rode - no Saddlebreds, Arabs, even colored horses were a no-no!). He is gorgeous :)

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I remember you posting pics of him before (I think when you first got him? )and he looks great now! He looks so kind I'm sure he's a wonderful guy.

He's gotten even more handsome Tara. :)

I should post pictures of our horses.

Oh, wait, pictures - nevermind........:)

Wow...he is absolutely stunning! I love the jump pic...you should totally jump him under saddle! He looks like a really cool guy :)

Thanks everyone. :)

Peg, we have got to get you over your camera issues. Remember, if you're the one taking them, you aren't in them! (Hence the lack of pics of me riding, lol)

I do jump him under saddle. Nothing over 18" at the moment, but we have fun. Looking to attend some local schooling shows later this year.

Oh my gosh... you have a unicorn... just without the horn. He looks mystical.

Finally got the chance to spend some time with Mr. Big White and Hairy, usually I'm out there daily. The house has taken up so much time it's insane.

I let him blow off some steam before I got on, last picture I caught him sniffing the blankets doing his weird leg thing. It seems like gaited horses are unusually flexible, they stand in some pretty odd configurations.

Attachments

• 09_3KermitTrot.jpg
    09_3KermitTrot.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 09_3KermitCanter.jpg
    09_3KermitCanter.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 09_3Caught.jpg
    09_3Caught.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 127
So - when are you riding him up here again? It's time for you to take a break from that stupid house anyway. :)

There were a couple of lessons going on at the barn today and one of the moms took a picture of us. Figured I'd post it.

We were flat out cruising at whatever gait that was, probably his runwalk.

So... how is your blizzard coming along Peg?? :D

Attachments

• Kermit.jpg
    Kermit.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 131
Finally took my camera out and got some nice pictures. We're a matched set this horse and I. Scary, if you think about it.

First pic, I'm looking down, and he's clearly tripping. Beautiful sliding stop otherwise!

Second is a nice canter.

I'm loving this weather!

Attachments

• Trip.jpg
    Trip.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Tara&Kermit.jpg
    Tara&Kermit.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 118
Back