help with naming!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbt622

Crazy Chin Lady!
So my boyfriend and I got our two new boys from Barb (Mt Zion chins) today :) They're a light ebony and a pink white. We're naming the light ebony Harley, but can't seem to decide on a name for the pink white. I'll post pictures when I can find my camera but maybe you guys can help. He's all white and has a tiny bit of beige on his head above his eyes. dark eyes. pink ears and nose, of course :) He's very active..on the way home he was running back and forth and sitting on top of Harley's head ;) When we put him in his new cage he jumped all over trying to explore. So he's an excited little boy. Originally we thought Quincy but my mom and boyfriend aren't sure about it. Also, i'd prefer a name without a y. Sorry for all the problems! haha just seeing if anybody's more creative than me, which is very likely :) thanks guy!

Well I'm still voting for Quincy but you could also do Bailey I think that's cute too.

ohh yeah Laurie i actually kinda like Quimby! haha its a little quirky ;) We're gonna try a couple names out and see how we like them..ill keep you guys updated!

Um guys she said a name WITHOUT a Y lol....

What about another H name? Hocus, Hopper, Helix, Hunter, Harrison, Hagan, Hidalgo, Hamlet, Hank, Hercules, Hamilton, Hutton

haha oh Susan you love those crazy names :neener: i like Helix also, what do you guys think of Zeke?

Back