Help with a ranch brand

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathiva

Kathiva La Diva
I have a chin that has KANE in his pedigree lines, and I researched for that name, and I found Kansas City Chinchillas, would that be right? because I thought I sort of heard that KANE sold all of his herd a little while ago, and I am not sure if there is two KANE breeders or not or if it's the same person:confused1:
any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Cathy has had chins for as long as I've been in... She could probably tell you all about the lines as well.

Thanks so much, I will check on the pedigree, and If I have any questions, I will e-mail Cathy, I am not sure if it was only one chin or more that had the KANE ranch brand, I have to take a look at it

:)

Ooops! now I looked at the information, and actually the person that bred him was KEGS, not KANE, somehow I got confused, but I was looking for KEGS ranch brand and I cannot find it :(

in order to have a ranch brand do you have to have a membership to anything? and what if your name of your ranch has the same letters as another rancher?

in order to have a ranch brand do you have to have a membership to anything? and what if your name of your ranch has the same letters as another rancher?

You can register with Empress or MCBA for $5. With MCBA you have to have an "M" in the front of your ranch brand and three letters or numbers following. I believe Empress is pretty much anything goes and you can list up to three choices just in case one is taken.

Yes, Jags bought Kegs herd a couple years ago. Jim and his wife were in southern MI.

You can't have the same ranch brand as someone else, just because it is too confusing to keep track of things. You have to be a member of the organization, and then you pay an additional $5 or the ranch brand.

Latest posts

Back