Hello!! =]

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinewb

Chinchillin'.
Hi Everyone!!

I'm not a chinchilla owner, yet, but I am currently in search of one the right fur-butt! There are so many breeders in other parts of the country, but it was hard here in PA to find one that any of my chin keeper friends had heard of!

I've done plenty of research and am ready to make the commitment! I'm open to absolutely any advice you guys can give me, which is why I joined, and I look forward to learning even more about chins from the forums!! Thanks for reading!!

:dance3:

Welcome! Im sure you will find all the info your looking for here! And when your ready to get your chinchilla or chinchillas, there are some people here on the forum in PA who have chins for sale right now! Look in the "chin classifieds section" towards the bottom part of the chinchilla forum. You can also look on www.craigslist.com as there are always chinchilla needing homes on there.
See you around :cute:

Welcome to CnH. :)

I think Megan is in your neck of the woods. User name Megan on here, and I believe she has some chins available.

Welcome to the forums. I am the Megan peggy is talking about..and I do have quite a few chins for sale if you want to shoot me a PM i'd be more then glad to talk to you about what I have! I am only about an hour from you :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, Everybody!! I hope to be able to update everyone with my new chin information in the near future! =]~

Back