Hello from Michigan

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simply Chintastic

Before I introduce myself.....I'd like to say :welcome3: to everyone...:wave:

After looking at how many post there are in the introduction section, I don't think I'll ever catch up with welcoming everyone so I thought I'd do that first!

Now for the introduction. My name is Linda, some of you may also know me as Simply Chintastic. I'm sure I'll recognize a few names on here as well. What can I say but I absolutely LOVE these critters...:heart2:. We have owned chinchillas for 11 years and have a total of 16. Our two original chins are Bug and Rowdy, the rest we adopted from Second Chance Chins. The boys: Sweetie, Rowdy, Quin, Willy, Joey, Harry, Jasper, Tucker, Frank, Alex, Wesley and Frodo. The girls: Truffle, Tundra. We love these little fuzz-butts with a passion....:hearts: . I will post pictures of some of our chins shortly.

Besides loving to make stuff for our chins as well as others. I also work closely with the chinchilla rescue where we adopted from by helping out with fostering. That's actually how we ended up adopting most of them....lol. We fell in love with some that I was fostering, my husband (Dan) and my son (Kevin) ended up adopting 2 each because they loved them. We also have 2 cats (Muffy and Sammy), and a rabbit (Dutch). Guess you could say we love animals....:)

I hope to get to know many of you on here as time goes on.

Hello - I'm in Michigan too - southwestern lower. Always good to know chinchilla love is alive and well in our state. :wave5:

Welcome to the forum. I'm from Michigan, but from "the other side" of the forum.

Great to see you back Linda! As soon as I get my tax check you will be hearing from me..my boys need new furnishings!

Welcome aboard, so your name does sound familiar, where you on CNQ too.

Jean

Yes Jean....my name use to be hookedonchins....:). Since a lot of people are becoming familiar with me as Simply Chintastic, I thought I might be easier this time around rather than confusing everyone.

Thank you for the warm welcomes. I hope to participate in this forum as much as I can......:flowers9:

Stacie...any time your ready, we'll be more than happy......:wink3:

I'm from Michigan as well. :heart3: Lansing area.

No hedgies (yet) but I joined CnQ to get all the info I could get my hands on and found CnH via the old CnQ link. :)

Latest posts

Back