Hello from Fort Worth, TX

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

ChinnieTime

Hello everyone. We are an animal loving family but i would have to have my own thread to cover all of them, lol. We currently have 8 chinnies, most of which were rescues, and for now not planning to add anymore. Our chins are completely spoiled and have their own bedroom in our house. They get a ton of playtime and a couple of our bonded pairs have custom made cages. Here is a list of our chins and their names, and we will post some pics a little later.

Riley and Sushi - standard gray and hetero beige - bonded male pair
Yoda and Boba Fatt - homo beige and white mosaic - bonded male pair
Inca and Maya - standard gray sisters - bonded female pair
Chico - standard gray male (our most recent rescue from Texas Rustlers Guinea Pig Rescue)
Vader - ebony male

my son loves star wars as you can tell. we are working with chico and vader to get them bonded now, fingers crossed!

welcome to the forum!!! i love the chinnie names!

Hi and welcome! Yay another member from the DFW area :) We LOVE pictures here by the way hehe

Howdy Pardner! That's just some of my Texan drawl--the one I no longer use as I'm living in Wisconsin! Good luck on your pairing of Chico and (Lord) Vader!

Latest posts

Back