hello C-n-H

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easterpiggy

Master of the Fuzzies
HI,

my name is Ashley and I was a member of Chins-n-Quills and then I had a baby and went away. well then I come back and it was gone. so now Im here. I have 5 animals, 2 cats 1 bunny and 2 chins. my cats are Mysty and Mel, the bunbun is Roxanne and my chins are Dustbunny and Before Friday. Dusty is a mosaic male he is 2 and very handsome. I,m not sure how old Friday is but he is a beautiful Black velvet male. I just got Friday yesterday. On top of all that I have a 16 month old named Leoxander and a Hubby named Ernie. :)

if you have questions for me let me know

Welcome Ashley! Glad you found us again. Sounds like you have been busy with baby - they grow so fast, though, don't they!!! My babies are now 8 and 11! Can't wait to see pics of everybody, we sure love them.

Hello and welcome to the forum! Oh and yes I do have a question for you, well, more like a request :D :needpics:

Ashley how can you say I had a baby and not post any pictures of him!!! I hope you will rectify that soon!
Welcome to the forum, things are bigger and better here for sure!

Welcome to Cnh!

Oh yea! I totally have to agree with the others.. We need pictures!

Back