Hedgie T-Shirt!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No fair! I am in Fl- they cannot use the snow excuse!

What size did you buy Angela? Now I am glad I got a small.

I got an x-large cause I have 38in bust. It's a little baggy but was afraid if I got a smaller size the poor hedgies would look all distorted. LoL

I got mine and LOVE it! It is so cute, and mine fits great. I never get to wear it though, I wish I could wear it to work.

I went to the second site posted and signed up, and it allowed me to click the "I want one" link to purchase and gave me a receipt...I didn't see anywhere that said unavailable because sold out. They charged my paypal already and sent an email receipt so I'm assuming they still have some of them.

It looks like that's what they do. A lot of the shirts seem to initially sell out, then they get them in for a second selling for a little more if they were popular. The ones that are sold out have "Sold out" buttons instead of "I want one" buttons.

It looks like they're still selling them right now but they might be gone by March 30th.
http://www.shirtsonsale.info/2007/10/shirtwoot-15-tees-friends-links-updated_9704.html
(That link is the second post in the discussion about it)

I got an x-large cause I have 38in bust. It's a little baggy but was afraid if I got a smaller size the poor hedgies would look all distorted. LoL

thanks for the input. I'm a 40" bust and I normally wear M, sometime L and I was scared of ordering a XL

ok...thanks everyone....I was being soooo strong and not ordering one....but ...I gave in....I was reading how much everyone loves theirs and I just wasn't strong enough to resisit....its all YOUR fault!!!!

LOL...ya ya ya ..I know..I'm weak...

ok...thanks everyone....I was being soooo strong and not ordering one....but ...I gave in....I was reading how much everyone loves theirs and I just wasn't strong enough to resisit....its all YOUR fault!!!!

LOL...ya ya ya ..I know..I'm weak...

Hee hee.... I wore mine to school and had to explain it to people... *shakes head*

Wore it again on Sunday. I love it! It is so cute!

Back