Hedgie T-Shirt!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It let my paypal go right through. Maybe it's because you guys are "international" that it won't work? It never even asked me for a credit card, just for my paypal account.

It asked me for a credit card too. So I just put in my debit card. So it's not just the international thing...

thanks for the link!!! that shirt is rather adorable :)

Last edited:
I have an odd question. My mother ordered the shirt for me, I was having trouble with my computer that day. I always get a women medium from them, WM, even though I normally get small everything else, because their stuff runs small. She ordered a regular medium. Did anyone get one that's too small and want to trade? If so i would be willing to pay for shipping for both. Thanks.

I ordered this and still have not received it- anyone else get theirs yet? I am so impatient. :)

I got mine on Monday. It's a little big but I'd rather that then too small.

IMG_0480.jpg

i got mine on tuesday, its soo cute! im not sure if mine is gonna fit yet, i havint tried it on yet :thinking: lol

Got mine today!!!! SO cute! I'm wearing it tomorrow... and then washing it so that I can wear it again to school on Friday for Jeans Day....

I'm still waiting......*looks anxiously outside at the blizzard wondering if the shirt is buried somewhere...*

Latest posts

Back