Hedgie T-Shirt!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beanjelly

kayak queen...
Hey everybody--

just wanted to give you all the heads up that today's shirt on http://shirt.woot.com/ is hedgehog related!!!! They change the shirts everyday, so if you want one--get it today!!

They're only $10, with shipping included!!!

I got one. It was really hard not to also get the "imposter" one. LoL

Nancy, I don't know, but I've ordered at least 5 shirts from them, not counting what the rest of the family have ordered, and never had a problem with them. The shirts take a little bit to get there, but it's free shipping, so I guess they use the cheapest method.

well you can pay with paypal with you debit acount. I'm sure the FAQ over at paypal will tell you how to do it.

Tried to order one. Has anyone managed to pay with paypal without needing it to go on a credit card?

You need to transfer funds from another account, probably a checking/debit account so that the money goes into the actual paypal account. Unfortunately, the transfer takes a few days.

You need to transfer funds from another account, probably a checking/debit account so that the money goes into the actual paypal account. Unfortunately, the transfer takes a few days.

I've got money in my paypal account. It just won't give me the option. It goes straight to credit card. I'm going to try a third time and see what happens.

It gives me no option but to put credit card information into paypal which I am not doing since I have money in paypal already.

I just went to Shoppers and bought a pre-paid mastercard. It worked just fine and my shirt should be here next week sometime.

yay just orderd mine! hehe i wasint going to but i figured what the heck :wink3:

Back