Hedgie Items at Target

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menagerie

Creative Genius
I came across these at Target the other day.

Birthday card $0.99
TargetHHCard-S.jpg

Ornament $6.99 each
TargetHH1-S.jpg

Ornament $3.99 each
TargetHH2-S.jpg

OMG I love the second ornament... I'm wondering id it's reasonable to drive 1h30 to the Target in Plattsburgh just to get a bunch of tree ornament and smuggle them back in Canada...

I went to Target and they didn't have any of those ornaments you listed, but they did have hedgehog ornaments, basically 2 of the same ones, just one was sitting up and the other in the natural hedgie pose, looked like the quills were nut hulls or something.

I went to Target and they didn't have any of those ornaments you listed, but they did have hedgehog ornaments, basically 2 of the same ones, just one was sitting up and the other in the natural hedgie pose, looked like the quills were nut hulls or something.
What department did you find those ornaments? I found these in the area where they have all the decorative stuff for the house not the Christmas decoration area.

They had some of the ornaments at my Target as well. They were by all the Christmas ornaments that are hanging singly on the wall.

Ooooo, I went to the Christmas/seasonal area with the ornaments. I will have to check out the other department now ;D.

Back