Hayball fun!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solarsis

trained by expert chins
So our crumbcrunchers got a special treat tonight and I took the opportunity to snap some pics with my SLR camera. Since I know that no one here likes to view pics, I thought I'd torture you guys a bit...

JIGSAW

IMG_6001_RS.jpg

IMG_5992_RS.jpg

IMG_5984_RS.jpg

IMG_5980_RS.jpg

IMG_5970_RS.jpg

Jigsaw is stunning! Better lock up that cage. It might be time to take another trip to Canada.

*goes to search for passport*

Your chins are gorgeous!
You take really great pictures, are you a photographer?

Thanks Tanya :)

I'm an amateur photographer. I got my first SLR camera earlier this year and took some beginner classes. I really enjoy taking pictures though, so I jump on any opportunity to practice!

Really nice pictures!!!

Really shows the difference between regular digital cameras and SLR/DSLR cameras. The quality of details and clarity just makes me jealous! One day I'll have a nicer camera.

Beautiful pics!!! (and adorable chinnies!!) Makes me want to start considering a DSLR...

DSLR has definitely rocked my world! lol We went to New Zealand this summer and I was able to make a professionally printed photo album with the shots I took. I was totally impressed!

I bought a few lenses after the class and am quite happy with my kit now. The only thing I'd really like to add is a good flash. BUT, that being said, I'm getting much better at taking photos without the flash so not having one has been a good thing for learning.

If you live near a Costco, keep an eye out for their camera deals. I got a camera plus lense kit for really cheap that way.

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful as are your chinnies, wish some of these were up for voting in the calendar thread. ;)

Thanks again :)

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful as are your chinnies, wish some of these were up for voting in the calendar thread. ;)

Thanks! I didn't realize submissions were going in. I'll try to make the deadline next year ;)

You're right, none of us like pics!

Please never post such wonderful, amazing, crisp, and cute pictures EVER again. And by "never" I mean "as soon as possible".

That's what I thought...I'll try to post much less in the future. And by "less" I mean "more" :neener:

Jigsaw's eyes are soo cute for some reason those eyes... mesmerize me!

She's definitely quite the character and her eyes are the most expressive I've seen...and she's way too smart for her britches on most days. Keeps us on our toes!

Back