Has anyone used this product?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkeenn114

Marshall Bi-Odor Waste Deodorizer for Small Animals
Has anyone used this product? Does it work? My Chinchillas have stanky pee and I want to get rid of the smell. I clean the cage regularly but it smells after 1-2 day after cleaning. They are healthy and they don't have any signs of a disease.

When I first got Woodrow I used a cage cleaner for small animals and it made him itch like crazy!! Have you tried hot water and vinegar? I use that and it works great.

Well the product is for adding to the water, not cage cleaning :0

And im using carefresh bedding for their litter box.

I have no experience with this product, but I would never add anything like that to my chins water and I have never heard of any chin owner using something like that. Are you using fleece liners?

I'd switch your bedding and try aspen or the pine pelleted bedding with some baking soda sprinkled in. Should make a difference.

I wouldn't put it in any of my chins... If their urine is smelling that badly either you have a super sensitive nose, or there may be something wrong. Either not drinking enough water, or possibly an infection.

It makes a huge difference on ferrets though you might not notice if you are used to the odor. My friend used it on and off and I could really tell. Her ferret just died at 14 years old, I had no idea they lived that long...

Latest posts

Back