Happy Birthday to my Princess Shelly!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindyv3737

<---House beaver.
My baby is one today! I still remember the day I brought you home. You bring a smile to my face every time I see you. You are the first one I say good morning too and the last one I say goodnight to. I love you very much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLY.

Yes that is my little puff ball on top. I just fell in love with her the first second I saw her.
Shelly1.jpg

Mini Fluff!
Picture032.jpg

Just for Sandi. My Apple chinnie!
Picture035.jpg

Mommy you let me out right now!
Picture036.jpg

The many sleeping positions of Shelly
Picture034.jpg

Shelly5.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Happy Birthday you adorable little doorknob decoration!!! I give you kisses! :hearts:

Poor Shelly lost her ears in that one pic, lol. She is truly a princess and it is her right to be spoiled rotten! :) Me and Tinkerbelll wish her a Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday sweet Shelly! I love the pic of you sleeping standing up with your ears down! You are just so precious, no wonder you melted your momma's heart (we'll have a talk about the Apple crap later! lol!)

No WAY! Today is Furby's first birthday too! !!!! :D :D I was about to make a post about it

IMG_3478.jpg

Happy birthday to both of them! She is adorable :heart5:

Last edited:
I just want to give her a big hug after seeing the pic with her ears tucked back. Happy birthday Shelly and Furby!

SHELLYYYYYY!!!!

happy birthday little one! gizmo is so embarrassed that he didnt know. im out of town right now and when i called him, he was so sad that he couldnt say happy birthday. but just you wait til i get home!

hope your day was filled with awesomeness and scritches and love!

Latest posts

Back