Hansa Stuffed "Chinchilla"

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like a raccoon molested a squirrel (as opposed to chins looking like a bunny molested a squirrel.)

"Lovingly designed from portraits of real chinchillas"

I think the portrait artist needs to re-evaluate their skills, lol.

It's just like any of the stuff I see with chinchilla on it. I don't think half the "artwork" or metal works or any of the other stuff looks remotely like a chinchilla, but people go nuts and buy it all and display it proudly.

If I buy something that says it's a chinchilla, it better look like someone took a picture of a chin by the time they are done. Not this silly stuff.

I don't think half the "artwork" or metal works or any of the other stuff looks remotely like a chinchilla, but people go nuts and buy it all and display it proudly.

If I buy something that says it's a chinchilla, it better look like someone took a picture of a chin by the time they are done. Not this silly stuff.

:cry3::neener:

The paws are DEFINITELLY not small and dainty like a chinchilla's are. He looks like he's wearing "Ove-gloves"!!!

I have a European Chinnie and I think others can tell you, if you know my chin, that he doesn't look like that! :) Haha. Ditto to all the other posts!

That thing scares me. Im goign to have nightmeares now! haha.

Yikes, that doesn't like a chin at all!

I did find one stuffed chin on e-bay that I bought. It actually DOES look like a chin. It is sort of violet in color, I like to remember my Mako by it. He sits on my bed. :))

Back