hands up... Who gives their hedgie kisses

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torsornin

I do hehehe One day she is going to fuff up and I am going to have several of those dot band aids on my face lol... She actually seems to like it

*woves my 'Tater*

She was happy cuddling and exploring last night... she kept doing that purring thing...even WITH the kisses lol

*sticks my hands up*
iv given my baby kisses before. i just couldint resist her sweet little nose! hahaa:cute:

*Hands up!* It took Maserati a while to come around, but now she lets me (ONLY me) kiss her cute little face! :)

Of course. I swear Kismet gives me dirty looks if I don't give her kisses throughout the day. She loves being kissed on her nose, forehead, cheeks, belly and the top of her head. She never raises her quills when my face is near, so I don't worry.

Hemi used to love having her (clean!) feet kissed.

Cuda and Vette tolerate kisses. Cuda prefers having his nose rubbed and Vette would be just as happy without excessive human interaction. She enjoys the occasional kiss and foot rub though.

Of course! How could you not? I only kiss Mr. Cranky Pants when he has just taken a bath, for some reason he is sweet and calm then, when most of the time he won't sit still long enough for a kiss!

*raises hand*

But we touch noses more. She hold her face very still in front of me and wait for me to put my nose against hers. And then she'll contentedly sit there for quite a while.

But I do enjoy giving her kisses on her cheeks.

Tiffany

I have, very carefully. Usually I settle more for kissy noises, but that makes Winston flinch too with his visor

Kendra

*raises hand*
I think kiah secretly likes it too... There's been once or twice he hasn't puffed and I got his cute lil' nose!
Normally I have to be careful though... He's such a punk and normally grumpy.

I do. And Kirk likes to lick my nose and bite when I do, but not to hard. lol

I do! I kiss their noses and feeties and quills and tummies! Everywhere!

I hold Nuance up to my face and make kissy noises. She looks at me and will let me touch her nose sometimes. She lets Rob do whatever he wants to her so he can give kisses.

Fray will poke her head out and glare at you, but after a bath she allows petting and snuggling.

I do! Kip usually accidentally jambs me with visor quills unless he is sleeping but that doesn't stop me. I can only blow kisses at Hector (he does not like human touch) but I would give him a huge kiss if I could.

I settle for nose kisses... just touching noses.
He bit me the other day after I was done giving him a bath and a nail clipping... so I have to be careful!

Aw!
I give Carmen kisses on her cheek(?) and forehead. I also rub noses and she likes receiving the affection because she never raises her quills and relaxes when I give her kisses! I can't help meself, she just so cute! <3

Latest posts

Back