Guess your Secret Santa 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've been a bad chin mom and had my head in the books for well over a week
today I just got my clue

First clue: “The worst vice is advice.”
Second clue: I raise kits and kittens.
Third clue: I work for the Big 10 Blue and White.

and I still don't have a clue (unless we're talking about the latest research on schizophrenia treatment and recovery).

with my papers all writtne I'm off to read and catch up

today I just got my clue

and I still don't have a clue (unless we're talking about the latest research on schizophrenia treatment and recovery).

with my papers all writtne I'm off to read and catch up

I think I know who yours is :tease:

today I just got my clue

:wave5: Oooh.. I know, I know, I know!

I'm running short on time to update my spreadsheet, but for all of those playing at home, here's the full set:
Secret Santa said:
1. I live in California
2. I have 2 lovable Chins.
3. I look forward to Halloween every year.

1)I have an obsession with Volkswagen Westfalias (but dont own one, unfortunately!),
2)Loves playing video games,
3) my state touches 8 others and is tied for the most neighborly state.

so by the last clue, my SS lives in either Tennessee or Missouri.

Could be Volunteerchin or could be someone hiding their state...hmmmm.

1. I work & go to school.
2. I'm a GLEEK.
3. I kind of want to steal every Ebony chin I see.

Hrm. Seems my stalking skills are not working properly this year. I am unable to figure out who my SS is... Darn your generic clues have foiled me! /shakesfistinair

1)I have an obsession with Volkswagen Westfalias (but dont own one, unfortunately!),
2)Loves playing video games,
3) my state touches 8 others and is tied for the most neighborly state.

so by the last clue, my SS lives in either Tennessee or Missouri.

Could be Volunteerchin or could be someone hiding their state...hmmmm.

I couldn't tell you what a westfalia was and I don't play video games so it's not me!

Okay, re-checked locations and number of chins listed. This time, I included chins' names. The "look forward to Halloween every year" is a bit tricky. As is the "2 lovable chins" since it might mean that two are nice, but some unloved demon-spawn might also be in the house.

Assuming there exists no accidental nor purposeful misdirection, nor any unloved chins, and the number of chins in Secret Santa’s household has remained constant between when Stackie received the clues for distribution and the present, the available data continue to point toward Amy555.

If it’s not Amy555, then SS has some ‘splaining to do :) But I totally won’t hold it against you as Tex’s gifts were absolutely amazing. Again, thank you.

Attachments

• SS.doc
    67 KB · Views: 115
Another one watching from the sidelines
You all are too funny, and I absolutely love the spreadsheet!

Bwahaha I like how you typed out "I am NOT my own secret santa" haha
Yeah... I had to write that in first. Else I might have engaged auto-pilot and started searching threads for where "smhufflepuff" lived and how many chins s/he has. And it would have been a wee bit embarrassing if I managed to get it wrong ;)

Okay, now I'm guessing everyone else's Secret Santas, and there are a lot of holes in my new expanded spreadsheet.

Amy555! You haven't posted ANY of your clues! Neither have Bevegan5, Christina Noraas, jenjenn2005, Ki77ybunny, Penelope88, or ReneeM.

I need more 2nd clues from alli, AnnieO, Chinchillasrox, ChrissysChins, Hogmom, Luci, pamszoo, Rebecca1122, starleomach, tati121, and Tillygizmo.

And 3rd clues from all those listed above as well as 3CsMommy, Brittany, caiti, Chinnyluver, Crys12065, DolyphinM, ErinsChins, Lynn, Pikaia, Rob, and Shooper.

I am determined to sleuth everyone's santas before the names are revealed! ^^ Michelle and Erin, REALLY want your 3rd clues since you both have the same first two clues and are claiming the same SS.

Mish, Help me out..lol!
First clue: My chin is named after a literary character penned by a Scotish author.
2nd clue: Im one of the few NYC chin owners.
3rd clue: I speak Japanese.

Mish I already know mine. But I'll give my SS a hint, we were each other's Secret Santas.

Edited to add: Chrissy I know who your SS is!

Amy555! You haven't posted ANY of your clues! Neither have Bevegan5, Christina Noraas, jenjenn2005, Ki77ybunny, Penelope88, or ReneeM.

I need more 2nd clues from alli, AnnieO, Chinchillasrox, ChrissysChins, Hogmom, Luci, pamszoo, Rebecca1122, starleomach, tati121, and Tillygizmo.

And 3rd clues from all those listed above as well as 3CsMommy, Brittany, caiti, Chinnyluver, Crys12065, DolyphinM, ErinsChins, Lynn, Pikaia, Rob, and Shooper.

Yeah... seems I will also need to figure out my SS by process of elimination... POST YOUR CLUES PEOPLE! lol...

Latest posts

Back