guess what?!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Newt

I've been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks now.....

I'm getting married!!!
Next year, on the tenth anniversary of our first date (26th Nov), my darling partner and I will be getting married. I know it's a long way away, but I'm already excited!!

And oh yes, the bride will be wearing black!!!

Oohhhh My Gosh! Yay! Congrats!
Its not that far away. I had 13 months to plan now I am down to three months and it seems like I haven't done anything.

Black? LoL. I have seen a few with red but never black. I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Congrats! Good luck in planning your wedding. I had a cousin and her wedding dress was black and white. The bridesmaids dresses were all black. I know this is way early but when you get your dress post a picture, please.

Congratulations! And a black dress? Sounds gothically romantic! Be sure to post pictures!

Well it's about flipping time LOL! I hope Grant knows what a wonderful, fabulous, gorgeous wife he's getting!
And a really gifted writer!!!

I'm so happy for you Amanda, and you will be the most gorgeous bride on the planet in black I'm sure!!

Aw congrats! Hehe my 5 year relationship with my boyfriend doesn't sound so long anymore!

hahaha I am at 7 years with my boyfriend and no ring ;) I think he and I are the only ones that are fine with that. Maybe we are the next Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell!

anyway, Congrats!! A black dress sounds cool!

hahaha I am at 7 years with my boyfriend and no ring ;) I think he and I are the only ones that are fine with that.

Haha! I hear you on that one. My family keeps making jokes about it taking so long. I used to care, but not sure why I cared so much, I'm glad we've waited. It's allowed us to save up money so that when we finally do get married we can most likely afford a house right off the bat.

Congratulations! It is very exciting and you don't have to worry about rushing to get all the plans made. There's so much to do and you want to enjoy this time because it is indeed special. Can't wait to see pictures!

Latest posts

Back