Going to see Mom :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yummychinchillatoys.com

yummychinchillatoys
I haven't seen my mom in almost 4 years... She use to live about 2 hours away from where I live here in Visalia, but 4 years ago she moved to Arizona... My younger sister who is now 24 years old is going to send me money for gas to drive up to Arizona for Christmas to surprise our mom...

We are leaving the day after Christmas because my stupid Ex won't let me have my kids a few hours early so we can leave on Christmas (we share 50/50 custody). It just so happens that our exchange date lands on Christmas Day at 6:30pm... SO we are leaving the day after... My mom hasn't seen my kids in 4 years either and has NEVER met my step daughter Arijana and the last time she saw my youngest son he was 5 months old...

I am so excited to be going... the days can't be going slower... :impatient:

My mom has no Idea we are even going... She is going to be so surprised...

My mom bought all 4 of my kids all these Christmas presents and my sister was suppose to send them to me. Well she didn't. She had the people at the FedEx store print her up a fake receipt to give to my mom because she wanted to make sure my sister sent the presents. My sister kept them so my mom can see the kids open them at her house...

My kids don't even know we are going to go see Grandma... They are all going to be so surprised...

I love Christmas... :elf:

Oh, I am so excited for you. This is going to be a Christmas to remember for all involved. I hope you have so much fun. I'm so looking forward to how the trip went and I definitely want to see pictures.

ahh heather! this just made me so excited!

this will definitely be a great christmas for you. and 4 years?!?! oh goodness thats a long long time. have an amazing christmas!

How was (is?) the visit?

We're still here at my moms house... The kids are having a blast.. and my mom was so surprised... It was great.. We are leaving to come home tomorrow.. A day early but since on Friday i have to make sure we are back by a 6:30pm for my 2 oldest kids to go to thier dads house for his vistition we are leaving a day early instead of trying to make it back in time... just want to be on the safe side... I took some pictures of the kids opening thier presents from my mom... I'll post them when I get back...

Got pictures.... LOTs of them

Here are some pictures of our trip to my moms house... I didn't get any of my mom with the kids because she hates having her picture taken... There are lots of pictures... Hope I don't get in trouble for posting to many...

My kids at our house..
PC251382.jpg

Ashlee with her stocking..
PC251386.jpg

Alex with his stocking..
PC251392.jpg

Arijana with her stocking..
PC251398.jpg

Andrew and his stocking..
PC251407.jpg

Latest posts

Back