Gizmo's New Home!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luci

Gizmo's roommate
It's really gonna be hard for me to choose some pics to post...but i'll try. maybe this will be a 2-post thread lol..

Giz got a FN141 about a month ago. I hadnt moved him in yet because the weather was still too warm and my room is the hottest in the house. So he stayed in his first cage...in my bathroom. Yep, nearly 4 months in the bathroom. I had to either move him into the hallway during shower time, or take lukewarm showers with the bathroom door open (when no one was home, of course). I think both of us are happier now lol.

I absolutely LOVE having my roommate back

Not as decorated yet, but definitely a hit so far!
DSCN1532.jpg

Cuddle Buddies!!! (even though Apple is never welcome...)
DSCN1536.jpg

OH HAY!
DSCN1514.jpg

Noming away
DSCN1544.jpg

This is my view in the morning...look at him...acting as if nothing happened in his cage. "OH...i dunno how that house got overturned"
DSCN1513.jpg

And just some more recent pics i had to share!

"I sees youuu"
DSCN1552.jpg

Snoozing
DSCN1563.jpg

How he drinks water
DSCN1564.jpg

Ears go up for chin scritches..
DSCN1557.jpg

..and down for head scritches.
DSCN1558.jpg

i absolutely LOVE having him close by again!

Yay Giz! His lady says "Hay Gizzy-poo." I love his new home. He looks so handsome in it.

Awwwww! Giz! Love that silly little guy...Mug says he would like to come play please! :neener:

Giz now has room for some playdates ;)
Watch out Luci, make sure you give hime the birds and the bees talk,ok?!?!?

bahah Giz! He looks so handsome in his new cage, i loveee the sleeping one. Liv is so jealous of your fancy FN! He's on his way over now i think... i just heard him grabbing his car keys.

bahah Giz! He looks so handsome in his new cage, i loveee the sleeping one. Liv is so jealous of your fancy FN! He's on his way over now i think... i just heard him grabbing his car keys.

Shelly says Giz ALWAYS looks handsome.

Latest posts

Back