Get me out!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Walker

Cincillà italiano!
Of this effing hospital! Okay....seriously 4 days is enough...but tomorrow I get permission to walk around...I'm going friggin nutty....

And the cute nurse and cute dietitian are gone:(

I'm sorry you're in the hospital...in Zimbabwe...I feel like I am missing something here.

ARE YOU OK?!?!?!?

Third world hospitals are always dicey. :wink2:

I hope you get to go home soon.

Rob you have everyone thinking you're in some sketchy African hospital! He's in NY :neener: and getting better soon I hope! I'm sure Neve misses you!

That video was hilarious. Rob, no matter what hospital in which country you are in, hope you get released soon before you end up like the guy in the video. Get well soon.

You will be out soon enough. Enjoy the hot nurses taking care of you and rest up while you can.

I miss you and your antics Rob!! Feel better and come home. Neve is sending me telepathic waves and wants me to tell you she misses you horribly :p *huggles*

Get better soon. I'm sure you will find a new nurse to flirt with. :p Neve told Shelly she is lonely and she misses you.

Kingston is an amazing facility...I'm lucky to be here...

I don't know the last time you've seen it tkc.

I don't know why you're in the hospital, but I sure wish you the best for feeling better fast! :)

Back