forchinatechins.com

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alli713 has quite a few products for sale on her site. You can give her a try and see if she has all that you need. Her site is Camphor Chins.

The first time I ordered from her I had a bit of a problem and had to wait about 2 weeks to get my package. I emailed her again saying I needed X,Y, and Z asap. I got it within a few days of paying. Maybe you can try emailing her like that.

The first time I ordered from her I had a bit of a problem and had to wait about 2 weeks to get my package. I emailed her again saying I needed X,Y, and Z asap. I got it within a few days of paying. Maybe you can try emailing her like that.

I don't think it should require saying you need your items ASAP to get them in a timely matter. That should come without saying, unless the store owner is on vacation (and has made that known on their site). Consistency is key when running a business, and I don't think I'd do business with someone who can't have good consistent customer service.

I tend to agree. Alli was on vacation when I sent my last order in, and she had it posted, and still responded to my queries (which I hadn't expected at all and was wonderful!). She obviously reminded me that she was gone, but honestly, I got so much feedback from her and so many pleasant surprises (the yucca/loofah was so big!) it was a wonderful transaction that I know she provides all her customers. I'll definitely be doing business with her again, but to even run the risk of having to wait for an indefinite period of time for my items is a big no for me. Which is sad, because I really liked that corner house. I guess I'll have to ask SimplyChintastic to custom make it instead.

I didn't mean that it had to be said in order to get it out fast. You're right, it should just be shipped right away without any saying. But she sells some things that I can't find at a better price. So I buy from her. If the same goes for whomever, then I'm just giving another option to get what they want.

Yeah, her prices are really cheap. I guess it reminds me of a lesson my husband's been trying to tell me. If it's really cheap, then there's a reason for it. *sigh*

re forchinate chins...........placed an order in July, received HALF the order in September, saying a million excuses, that she thought I meant something else, even though I paid for it and it wasn't included.... or half the order must have fallen behind a desk, received the other half in October. PAID IN JULY.
Does anyone else sell toy making supplies like chain, clips etc for a good price shipped to Ontario CANADA?

This was her last response when I was missing half the stuff.....

OMG they must be on the desk and I missed them when I was packing it

Last edited:
I'm going to close this thread. If you have problems with a supplier, you need to take it up with her. If you want to check with other suppliers, there are many listed here on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back