For Therese!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
A little late, but I had a chaotic week! Don't shoot me! :neener:

Here are Ibid and his cagemate Jester. Ibid is the beige.

"Treats??"
IMG_5682.jpg

"What you is wanting if you has no treats??"
IMG_5683.jpg

"Get that flashy thing outta here!"
IMG_5684.jpg

Hah! No treats here! Though they will get some nommy sticks and hay in a little bit.

Don't mind Biddy's messy fur...Jester thinks Biddy is his woman and humps him quite a bit. Poor Biddy getting the humpies. :(

So sweet, but geese Tab give those kids a shreddie or something ;-)

Hah! No treats here! Though they will get some nommy sticks and hay in a little bit.

Don't mind Biddy's messy fur...Jester thinks Biddy is his woman and humps him quite a bit. Poor Biddy getting the humpies. :(

Ewwww! Dirty boys, always doing dirty things! Is Biddy related to Button?

No need to worry about the boys getting treats. Therese said her chinnie crack has arrived. Can't have chins and no chinnie crack! :D

Yep, Button and Biddy are related...cousins. Their moms were littermates. ;)

These are a couple of the potential boys Therese is interested in. Though she might not want Tiny after he bit me today! Stinker is blowing coat like crazy and I was trying to groom him. He thought my thumb was the evil and nasty comb and bit me really good. I kept grooming until I realized my entire thumb was bloody and dripping blood in the chin room. *sigh* Bad chinnie!

I'm still getting kecked at for using that bad, evil comb on Tiny. :(

IMG_5711.jpg

Wait...what's this? OMG! Therese! Someone put all three boys together! I don't know how this happened....

IMG_5714.jpg

"This pillow sure is fluffy, mom! Thanks!"

IMG_5715.jpg

They think they're in jail now...this is how chinnies do a line up.

IMG_5718.jpg

That's a really small cage. You are the worst chin mama ever. :p

Are you keeping all three together? I hope they get along if you are. Surely you didn't do that just for fun. Is your thumb feeling better now? Dripping in blood? That's just not good...

They are bonding until I'm done studying and can sit in the chin room to watch them in a cage. I don't take chances when introducing trios. There hasn't been anything other than soft chirping and grooming with all three boys, but chinnies are so temperamental and Jester is a humpy boy which I don't think Tiny will appreciate. Sadly...the first thing Tiny did in the cage was try to hump Biddy. Made me check again to make sure Biddy is a boy.:confused: After three looks, he's a he but apparently he smells like a pretty little girl and is super humpable. *sigh*

I keep poking chinnies and giving them scritches. :hearts: Tiny loves himself some scritches.

Back