For Therese!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bostongirl'sChin75

Stephanie: Zoo Poo Gal!
I know you miss this special guy and I thought these would make you smile! :)

Attachments

• IMAG0032.jpg
    IMAG0032.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG0040.jpg
    IMAG0040.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 46
  • IMAG0043.jpg
    IMAG0043.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
And more for Therese!

:) Sabin again!

Attachments

• IMAG0044.jpg
    IMAG0044.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0039.jpg
    IMAG0039.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMAG0045.jpg
    IMAG0045.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 29
He's such a handsome little fellow. Give him lots of scritches for me.

Sabin! He's just so gosh darn cute. :D If I didn't have a room full of rescues before, he would have had to stay here.

Edit: I love that last picture. It looks like a standoff!

Awww, my sabiebabie ; ; He looks great and so happy =) I told ya he was just a bundle of love and too much fun to watch. He always makes me laugh with the quirky things he does. And yes, he eats like a pig! You'd never believe he could stuff so much food in that petite body of his lol. I'm glad he's found a great home. And thanks for posting! These totally made my day, but almost made me cry! =p

I am glad that you liked them! I didn't mean to make you cry! I wish I could have gotten a picture if what I call his "log rolling". He has a tube in his cage, but I have it resting on the floor and not bolted to the side of the cage and he likes to get on top of it and roll it side to side until he falls into the hammock. It is so funny and I am hoping I can get it on video! Right now he is sitting on his ledge eating his wood hanging toy I made for him and chatting with Ansem, who is in the cage a few feet away. Those two LOVE to talk!

Latest posts

Back