For Laurie! (Lan63)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zie

Hehe. I got my paint today! And here's the cherry made. I'm going to make another one and make it a pair for this one. I really like the color though.

Aaron is pushing me to make a little website for these and try to sell a few. I figure what the heck why not.

It might be awhile before I get started on selling them though, lol. I'm going to try and make a BUNCH of these so I have enough to sell.

I want to try and make grapes, next!

** These aren't finished yet. I still have to paint the "stick" and then gloss it. And make another, too. Lol. **

2q085eq.png

Laurie asked me to make some cherries. xD

I originally started making these as little charms for keychains and cell phones and such. I think they work better though as just decoration. A few of my keychains broke when they hit something, or when I pulled my keychain out of my pocket. The hook in them stays in really well (it's connected to a wire frame on the inside of the charm) it's just that the clay breaks slightly easy if you aren't careful.

So yeah, they're just basicallly decoration, unless I make them kinda small.

I made a Nintendo DS today the size of my thumbnail, lol.

Last edited:
I like the cherry, it looks pretty real! I still love the strawberry too!

Zie that cherry looks real! I have a cherry purse and it would be awesome to have you make something that could be a cherry zipper pull to put on it! I would love to see grapes and even a pineapple. I'm like a fruit freak! I think it's great!

Wow that looks real. Usually before I read anything I look at the pictures and then I was like "what the....why did she put a metal rod in the cherry????" LOL

I love the idea of the tiny fruit basket! Grapes, cherries, bananas, pineapples, and of course your excellent looking strawberry too. I'm just so totally not talented like that!

I love the idea of the tiny fruit basket! Grapes, cherries, bananas, pineapples, and of course your excellent looking strawberry too. I'm just so totally not talented like that!

I think you need to put some raspberries in there for Laurie! :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back