First time for everything...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilPintoBean

Lovin' da Chinnies!
I have 4 chin girls currently and I have finally been sprayed. In over a year I have never been sprayed. My newest addition **Cough** Elfie **Cough** has privileged me with an almighty spray tonight for being scolded.:crazy: Oh dear... well thought I'd share my first "spray" with you guys who've been sprayed a heckuva lot more then me!!

Wait til she perfects that aim and hits you right in the mouth. Now THAT is fun! hehe

I just got sprayed for the first time a couple days ago too. It grazed my cheek and hit my ear and hair. I swear I saw that pee flying at me in slow motion.. before landing on my head. Gross.

A couple more inches over and it woulda hit my mouth. Thank goodness that hasn't happened yet!

I agree they are good shot for aiming at your head. I had a spray happy chin. Walk by her cage and she'd stand up ready to go:yuck:

I'm thankful my 10 girls have NEVER sprayed me. Plus I have 3 girl rescues in right now and none of them have sprayed. One day my luck will end I'm sure!

My fear is one will do it and then all the others will learn from that one. ha!

oh my lol:err:. I only had one female do that in 12 years. She was an evil little thing anyways (not only sprayed but would bite anyone that came near her). But i am partial to males, mine always seemed to be more chilled. Always won them over through their stomachs and you'd become their new best friend.

I swear I saw that pee flying at me in slow motion.. before landing on my head. Gross. QUOTE]

Bahahahaha! I really LOL'd at work, now they think I'm nuts sitting here in silence by myself.

I agree with Anna! Yay for boys. They love me, but they don't love me like *that*. :hilarious:

I saw this thread last week and thought "boy I'm lucky to not have been sprayed, too!".....until tonight. Tala (our problem child) got me from my wrist up to my shoulder. Gross. What a brat. I was so shocked all I could do was stare at her.

Back