ferret nation question???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinchillalover0927

to many chin chips??
do they come with the metal pans or are the pans plastic?? we are interested in buying a few but need to know if we have to buy there pans seperate.

Also, they are maybe a half inch deep at the most. If you're planning on using any kind of loose bedding (pine shavings for example) it won't stay in the cage for long with a Chin running around in it.

Even if you use fleece liners, the poo won't stay in the cage on those trays. Bass pans charges about $45 (including shipping) for one pan. I don't know if they can offer any break if you buy two pans. You'd have to ask someone who's bought multiple pans. I just bought one of their pans and it's great :)

I think I got all 3 of my pans for around $80, so I think they do give a discount on shipping for the purchase of more than one. If you need the pan with the cut out then it's more expensive. If you're going to use the entire FN for one single cage and have the top pan with the cut out, its $63. With both pans not having the cut out its $54.40. That's including shipping and the pans will be the basic height.

Back