Favorite Cage?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 4 havahart cages. They're made for rabbits I think. But they're super reasonable (I got mine for $50 a piece) and they have pull out trays. I know not many places sell them, but I love them since they're a good size and a good price.

I have a Marshall Ferret Mansion, I haven't seen anything like it. I once had two of them but just sold one. I bought them both off of LejeuneYardSales.com one for $80 another for $100. To me they are just awesome. Almost 4 1/2 feet tall, 3' or so wide and 2' or so deep. It sits on the floor not on casters/wheels. The bar spacing is wide but I have no issues with it. If I could I would change the doors, and the shallow plastic tray... They are the only thing that bothers me. I've actually cut 1" thick pine to go around the inside of the cage so the bedding doesn't spill out. I like how they are blue as well.. very nice.

I don't have one, but I'm voting for the FN because I've seen someone else's in action and they are sweet on the easy cleanup detail.

I have 2 FNs and 5 chins-- They are divided and make pretty nice cages. My only complaint is the poo all over the floor everyday!! I just ordered deeper pans and am going to make some shelves with guards on them. They look nice and are very durable.

I like QC the best. They might be expensive but they seem to last a decently long time and stay pretty clean. I've tried a lot of cages but never a ferret nation. For those of you that like FN so much, how are they to clean? How tall is the pan on the bottom?

I like the FN I have, the plastic trays were replacend with deeper metal ones.

The Ferret Nation. It has the coolest doors that open wide, which makes cleaning and decorating so easy!

Latest posts

Back