ECBC Southern Unit Meeting

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetnessheart

Our next ECBC Southern Unit Meeting will be held late June in Knoxville, TN.
We hope to get more people involved so PLEASE pass the word!

More details will follow shortly!!

Come One, Come All...Breeder, Pet Owner and Chin Enthusiast! :thumbsup:

Yes, I am sure that the Shoots will come up with a wonderful topic. They have so many years in the business that I am sure whatever they come up with will be very informative and helpful.

YES!!! I am so excited for Knoxville! Finally I don't have to drive 8 hours for something haha!! My birthday is June 22 so we will have to celebrate :)

Any idea where this might be held? (specifically in Knoxville)

The Knoxville Farmer's market is that Saturday so there is very little parking downtown.

Last edited:
Hi...We have picked the hotel!!

The Quality Inn Merchants Drive in Knoxville, TN. 117 Cedar Lane

Meeting on June 26th.

The Hotel Manager and I have been playing phone tag so all of the final details have not been set yet, but he told me that we would get a discount. I will be posting all of the final details whenever I can talk with him. He doesn't work on weekends so it will have to be Monday.

Yay we will defiantely be celebrating my birthday! Mine is that Tuesday!

I used to live on Cedar lane - sweet so I know where this is. There are quite a few restaurants over near the hotel so lots of dining options - There is also a zoo and a nice mall in Knoxville for anyone looking for something to do.

And for you guys who don't know your TN geography, Knoxville was NOT affected by any flooding. Anyone coming from NC/SC/GA/FL area should check to see if that portion of Interstate 40 is still closed due to that rockslide last fall. Might change your route a bit :)

Here is a website that includes info about things to do http://www.knoxville.com/

That sounds GREAT! Thank you for all of your help!!

I was worried about the area some. Whenever you make reservations for a place you have never been before it can be sketchy.

According to the DMV, I-40 is supposed to be open by the time of our meeting so there should be smooth sailing. But if it is still closed there is always I-26 to come up from the south.

I am so excited- it looks like I will be able to go to this meeting!

June-26-2010-flyer.jpg

Are DVD's ever made of these meetings and then sold to people not able to make it? I am interested in all the topics being talked about, but the distance is just to far for me to go on my limited budget. :(

Doing a DVD?! That is something to think about...We haven't ever done one before.

I don't know who all is coming....I am going to send some more emails out this weekend.

Latest posts

Back