Dog pics!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TillyChinchilla

I've love to see pictures of every ones dogs!

This is Macy, our English Setter. She is from the shelter, we are at least her 3rd home at 3.5 years old. Luckily she has settled in well here. These were before here (very traumatic!) bath experience, but she didn't look too bad.

DSC_08221.jpg

DSC_0813.jpg

And these were the dogs my family had before I moved away from home. Bandit was another rescue English Setter, sadly he has passed. Scout is a black lab from a breeder in PA. His 1/2 sister was a great dog. We also were the retirement home for her mother, Libby.

-1-5-1.jpg

-2-2.jpg

Share your dogs!

Last edited:
My goggies!

This is Milo. I adopted him from the shelter as a puppy- he was found in a dumpster with barbed wire wrapped around him..

I'm not really sure WHAT he is..haha
IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

Technically this one is my dad's, but he's too pretty not to post. His name is Chrome & he's a weimaraner. (He is MUCH bigger now, too!)
IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

aww I love doggies!
Here's mine!
Lila is almost 2 now I guess. I got her at a shelter and they told me a lab springer spaniel mix. But now that she's full grown she's got too long of legs to be a springer mix. My guess is lab and Irish setter.

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

And then this is my sister's dog Maka who is living with us while my sister is in Italy.
She's a mix of anyone's guess but most likely either Viszla or Pharaoh hound (or both) with pitt.

IMG_0384.jpg

maka.jpg

The is my baby girl Misty! She is a collie/shepard. From the day I saw her I knew she was the dog for me. Now almost 10 years later she is still my "best friend".

Attachments

• football 005.jpg
    football 005.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 103
This is Kailey, my 1 yr old sheltie (she'll turn 1 on the 23rd! I'm makin her cupcakes! since she always steals mine off the table...). She's like a cat, her fur stays that white because she licks all the stains/mud/whatever off....

kailey1.jpg

kailey2.jpg

This is Koby, he's supposed to be a pure basenji, but he's a little too stocky (I think) to be pure basenji, so I think he might have some pitt in him, He's 2 yrs old. After I got a call today from his original owner, he may not be staying here :( But we'll see....

koby1.jpg

koby2.jpg

I have two 8-year-old lab/rottweiler/german shepherd/rhodesian ridgeback/golden retriever mixes. Could be a few other breed in there too.

This is Matty. She looks kind of like a flat coated retriever in her build and head shape, but her fur is shorter. Her fur is quite unique... it curls outward on her back so it sticks up and its soft. The vet loves it and always talks about her fur when we go in. She has curly tail...no idea what breed influenced that.

Normally Matty is very active, but in February she tore both of her cruciate ligaments. We're trying conservative management in hopes of avoiding surgery. So far, she's doing great. She made it past the first 8 weeks (crucial time period where scar tissue forms to help stabilize the joint) without too many set backs...hopefully by the end of summer we'll be able to go for long walks again.

matty.jpg

forweb3.jpg

This is Bear. He's shows the lab and rottweiler influence the most. He's got wavy fur on his back like a rottweiler. He has hip dysplasia, but was never very active so it doesn't bother him too much. So far we've been able to keep him off NSAIDS and have had success with just supplements.

bear.jpg

bearnmatty.jpg

My best friend, Chelsea - a cocker poodle mix. Shes got a severe underbite and snaggle teeth but I love her just the same. She is my shadow.

2008_0620rockstardogs0001.jpg

2008_0619randomshots0047.jpg

And Sabby, our pomeranian. Very yappy as most poms tend to be, but a complete sweetie.

2008_0620rockstardogs0004.jpg

2008_0619randomshots0052.jpg

2008_0619randomshots0057.jpg

Last edited:
That pic of Cleo is great. That is the sweetest face ever. But I do have to say I'm OUTRAGED, that on, of all places, Chins & HEDGIES, you posted a movie of her viciously attacking a hedgie. That is awful. lol She is very cute.

I love GSDs! They are a little too high energy for me to own right now, but they have always been one of my favorites :)

Great pics everybody. Here is Macy this morning laying in her frogleg pose, very common for her.

DSC_0827.jpg

I have two miniature dachshunds. The shorthair chocolate/tan is Cocoa (my girl) and the longhair red is Mousse (my boy).

He knows he cute. I swear he poses for the camera.
DSCN6658.jpg

First time seeing ducks...wow was he interested!
DSCN6884.jpg

In her snuggle sack I made her (she's in it whether is summer or winter...)
DSCN6544.jpg

She is difficult to get nice pictures of. She either hides her face, or has the "deer in the headlights" expresssion. lol
DSCN6453-1.jpg

Ready for their party last summer lol
DSCN7164.jpg

This is Lily (blue brindle pit bull) at her first vet appointment back in June right after I got her. She was about 4.5-5weeks here weighing in at about 5lbs.
0721081036.jpg

And this is me and my princess Lily (in her snazzy winter coat even though I'm wearing a tshirt.. lol, got to love Christmas in Georgia!!) on Christmas Eve. Can you believe it's even the same dog?! She was about 6 months old in this picture (her first birthday is coming up on June 10th!!) and last weighed in at 53lbs.
leahnlily.jpg

I'm obsessed with my dog. She's a red Siberian husky, and she's nutter butters. But I love her.

puppy6.jpg

4 weeks old, first time we ever met! Love at first sight.

hiimkira.jpg

Adorably vacant.

easterkira.jpg

On Easter.

kira01.jpg

Making herself comfortable in my mom's bed.

kxl.jpg

The end~

This is Puck. He's technically my boyfriend's dog, but I paid for him, so that makes him "kind of" mine, right? ;)
He's 6 months old now, but in this picture he was about 4 months old.

med_gallery_4_71_223262.jpg

He's a sable Pembroke Welsh corgi, and he's a hoot. :D

Back