Disturbing comments about torturing chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcr

I received some very disturbing comments on my Buddy the Chinchilla video I have posted on you tube. I don't know whether to report this guy or just delete the posts. Obviously its a ploy for attention and I don't want to feed into it but this is beyond sick so I almost feel obligated to do something. Any suggestions?

Deleted due to content.

I am sorry but that is beyond sick. That person has some mental issues and he's taking it out on helpless animals. I dont know honestly what you could do but hopefully someone on here can help you out. I wish there was more we could do :(

I would ignore him. He's obviously making all of it up to get a rise out of you. I seroiusly doubt that he bathed himself today with soap made from chinchillas. Just delete his comment.

That's exactly what he is - a troll. I seriously doubt that someone is this cruel, they're just trying to break your heart. I've had pretty harsh comments on my videos also, I just delete them and go on with my life.

Ok, I asked my husband if this was technically a crime and showed him the guys website. (He spent 4 yrs as a detective on the domestic terrorism task force at the FBI). He said yes and to report it. So I reported it to the FBI. I probably would have just ignored it but after looking at the guys channel on YouTube I decided that such a disturbed individual should be brought to the attention of the proper authorities.

This is just an idiot. No one does that to chins. He's just wanting to get attention because he falls short in all other areas of his life. I pity people like him. He may think it's funny to take the time to type something like that? In the end he probably will realize how much of his life he wasted being an idiot.

Why would someone even talk about making soap out of chins? They don't have enough fat on their bodies to make it worth it...it would just make a big mess. ;)

He is just trying to get a rise out of you or someone. But his profile is sick. Videos of rabbits getting slaughtered. uhg.

i am afraid to look at his profile, as i may spew. i think you did the right thing. the guy may be just a jerk but you never know how sick some people in this world really are.

what a jerk. to bad we couldnt do the same thing to him. I cant stand people who abuse animals

RCR - Due to several people commenting on the "family friendly" content of the above post, I deleted it. Can you just link to the comment instead? There are quite a few children who frequent CnH and it's not really appropriate for us to have it posted here.

As to the post - You know what he said was just crap to get you riled up. I would report him, delete it, and forget him.

I didn't see the post. I'm just telling you to be careful, my friend had her ferret room broken into and all 45 of her ferrets were murdered several years ago by some unknown nut.

That's just awful... :( But, I agree, be really careful with these psycho people on the internet. Some people have some really bad mental problems and will do really horrible things. It's best to keep yourself as inaccessible to them as possible.

How could someone go in and kill ferrets? It is beyond me how anyone would ever do anything that horrible.

Sorry about the posting, I wasn't thinking about the young eyes reading it. I had just read the comment and was still kind of in shock when I came here. I'm not going to post a link to the it either. It was just :vomit: The FBI told me to contact local authorities and I'm not sure where the guy is located so I guess I'll take the matter up with Youtube. I have no intention of responding to him directly though.

Latest posts

Back