Dawnna's Chinchilla Life Line

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is excellant! It has helped me nurse sick chins back to health when combined with Critical Care and just generally an awesome supplement! I would never be without some on hand!

I have used it for 7 or 8 years for my hand fed chins mixed with critical care, people use it on sick or rescue chins, its safe.

i use it everyday on one of my chins. i put it in a coffee grinder to mix it fine, than add some water to it in small portions and syringe it with my chins meds.

i also will add a pinch to their feed once in a while. good stuff!

I mixed it in with Chico's Critical Care twice daily for almost 2 years. He ate much better once I started using Lifeline. He was over 900 grams up until 2 weeks before I had to have him put to sleep because of malocclusion.

I don't use LL personally at this time, I have in the past, but I do use a probiotic mix, I give it once or twice a week sprinkle it on the pellets, and the chins love it, they clean the feeders out by morning when it's on the pellets.

A good probiotic is a good investment for your chin's belly and health!

I love it too--has really helped Snoops heal. He doesn't like the taste so I mix it with a pinch of oats on nights I give it to him and that's his healthy treat!

When giving your chins this product, do you measure it out carefully?

Also, if your chins are taking an antibiotic to recover from giardia, can you administer Lifeline at the same time?

Absolutely, it will help. It has lots of probiotics, mix it with the critical care, it helps promote weight gain also.

I give it to all my chins every other day, my guinea pigs daily because of the high content of vitamine C.

It is just plain good.

Back