Coach Crazy!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rach_leigh

Omigosh...so I am crazy for Coach bags/wallets and shoes!! I went to Pittsburgh 2 weeks ago and got a great new Madison Bag and wristlet (in Purple!!), but now I want a wallet!! It cost $228!! What is wrong with me? I don't know I just like bags I guess. My boyfriend actually bought me an adorable pair of Coach shoes...they are sooo cute!

Maybe can hint to my boyfriend and family that I need a gift card or something so I don't feel so guilty!! I just love this purple wallet sooooo much!!

Does anyone else have a purse addiction?

My coworker!! She is coach crazy too. Please explain to me the addiction? Is is the C's? what? LOL

My coworker!! She is coach crazy too. Please explain to me the addiction? Is is the C's? what? LOL

I'm not really sure! I always wanted one when I was in college and now I can afford them, so it has to be the C's! They are great bags though and last forever!

Hahaha! I have a Tokidoki addiction. My boyfriend HATES Tokidoki! But I said too bad, I like it so I'm wearing it.

So far I've got... 3 purses (3rd one came from the nicest person on this planet, and she knows who she is!) a pair of sneakers, a shirt, and then much of the Simone Legno Target stuff.

I want to go to the Milan store when I go visit my sister in Italy.

I would have more but yeah, it's kind of expensive..

I always kind of liked Coach too, but Tokidoki is a bit more in my price range. And I love Japan looking things. I do have a pair of Coach shoes though that I found at Goodwill! Whoever priced that day didn't know what they were pricing apparently

Someone gave me a Coach wallet back in 1994 ..and I still use that wallet, today. It's worn, but in a "loved" sort of way ..and not pitiful looking at all.

Is the quality of Coach merchandise still that awesome?

I am a Coach addict, and luckily I have a cousin who is too. She and my aunt buy a bunch of stuff, use it a couple of times and then give it to me. It works out perfect for me. =)

I am just a handbag addict altogether. But I have varied interests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just one Coach, Dooney and Bourke, 2 Gucci and a wallet, a Fendi, my beautiful old and still hangning in there Aigners, my one and only one Dolce and Gabbana and my Vuitton that I actually regret. But I am an old woman and have had a long time to collect. I think my nieces are waiting for me to .............................:tissue:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did. But, now I need to earn the money to get my chins' vet bills. So, I am selling some new Coach bags on ebay. Take a look. It's free shipping.
Here are the links:
1) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230364903055&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
2) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230364904325&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT (Wallet here is a mini wallet)

My vet bill of yesterday was $375, and a week before, I spent $150 on my other chin.
Anyway, Yeah, Coach purses are awsome. I use purses, wallet, and black backpack.

I always check out the Coach outlet store when I'm in the area! There's always great deals there! It's a lot by chance if they have the certain styles and lines in the store, but sometimes you can sorta guess-timate if you know how fast the turnover rate is at your local outlet store when the newer styles come in.

I got a nice pair of Coach leather cashmere gloves for a fraction of the price. The nicest and warmest gloves I've had so far! Gotta get me another pair if I ever see them in the Coach outlet store again.

Haha it creeps my boyfriend out, he doesn't like the skulls. But me and my sister fell in love with the brand when Le Sportsac was making the bags and we saw them in Hawaii. Now Le Sportsac doesn't make the bags anymore, Tokidoki makes their own.
It's not very popular here in the midwest, but I have seen some people with the bags.

I think the entire line of Tokidoki is very cute Allison! My oldest daughter is wanting a pair of sneakers BUT I have my own shopping issues to deal with...especially with the new "chins" coming soon, LOL! I made her settle on some Converse until she can afford to pay for her own Tokidoki's.

My first designer bag was given to me when I was 17 by my employer when she went on vacation to Europe and brought me back a small Gucci bag, ah yes, it's been all downhill since then.

I used to love Coach handbags, my first was a chocolate leather bucket bag, from the late '80's, still looks better than most of the newer bags! Sadly, most of the new Coach bags are now made in China and I do have a few but the quality, in my opinion, is not the same as it used to be. If I really want one, I will only get it at the Coach outlet store, only from there do I believe it's worth what I pay for. I have a few LV's and 1 Chanel bag, those I will never part with. My will states that my Chanel bag is coming with me in the casket.

Glad that everyone else is purse crazy too...not just me! Those are cute bags, Alli! I am going to check that site more closely...love their hoodies! Thanks for sharing, ladies!

Last edited:
I used to work for Coach! The disount was insane! I could get stuff that was "damaged" I say damaged in quotes because you could never see the damage for like 70% off! Other than that, stuff was 50% off. I have wallets, purses, shoes everything. I think every paycheck I ever got from them went right back to the company :rofl: I only stopped working their because the store manager was a real jerk.

I like Coach, but I like Gucci and Dooney and Bourke better. I think that may just be because I am getting older... :)

All I have is a very fake Coach purse that my cousin bought. Everything else is a knock off or something cheapie I bought at Target or Sam's Club.

I love handbags. Today I saw the most adorable Gucci that would be perfect...flipped it over and it was $498 on sale. The new fall bags are always so exciting to see. However, $498 will feed a lot of chins and maybe even buy me some extra toys for them. The bags are more stylish - this summer I don't know what they were thinking! Everything seemed to be too hippie styled or just plain hoochy. :) I wanted to buy a dress and everything in Dillard's and Macy's was tye died. What was up with that?

Anyway, when I win the lottery someday I will go ahead and buy a real Gucci and a nice Coach. I'll shop up in Phoenix because the stores in Tucson just don't have all the styles that I would like. Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to drop $500 on a new purse without batting an eye?

OK Suzi...go back and work there so that I can get your discount! :p

I would like one of the nicer wallets. :)

I bet you're right about your paycheck going right back to them. It would be the same way with me. If I got to see all the new items first and could get a discount, the job would be costing me money!

I used to work for Coach! The disount was insane! I could get stuff that was "damaged" I say damaged in quotes because you could never see the damage for like 70% off! Other than that, stuff was 50% off. I have wallets, purses, shoes everything. I think every paycheck I ever got from them went right back to the company :rofl: I only stopped working their because the store manager was a real jerk.

Wow....that would be cool to work for Coach, sorry your manager was a jerk! I would never come home with a paycheck either! Someone asked me what is it about Coach that I like...is it the C's? I decided yes because it is C for Chinchilla!! :rofl:

I have never owned a Coach bag..I just can not stomach spending hundreds on a purse! I am not really a purse person, though. I did just order a very cute paw print purse from the Animal Rescue Site, though. :)

Back