Cinnamon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we aren't getting her.
Her owner now decided that she wanted money for her (half hour before she was suppose to be here).
We weren't gonna pay for her since, she got her for free, and she damaged the chin because she put her in the cage with her other ones. Even though she knew they didnt get along together before she left for her vacation.

So it looks like we'll be waiting for awhile to get a chinchilla :'(

:( i hate it when people do things like that! if you say free, then keep it free, don't go thinking you can up and say 'give me x dollars' after saying otherwise.

i know, i'm really upset. i ended up crying (i get emotional easily).. cause i really wanted her.
and she woulda been safe here.

That's awful! I'm so sorry. We ended up paying $200 for our babies, which was a lot of money. And omg I looked at the cc bill since we got them.... It's horrible to pull a bait and switch like that.

I hope she changes her mind.

if she doesn't change her mind, it's okay.
we found someone else that has a female chinchilla they wanna get rid of.

That must be so upsetting! I'm sorry... She would have had a great home with you. Definitely a big mistake on the previous owner's part.

that is pretty shady on the part of the previous owner - and a shame for Cinnamon, because I think you are going to be a good chinmama... sorry to hear that :(

it's okay, i really wish i would have gotten her. but the owner she is with now tried breeding her.. and honestly i don't want kits :/ i wouldn't know how to handle a pregnant chin.

luckily we did find another. we are just waiting til the 15th to see if we'll actually get her or if the person is gonna back out. She shouldn't since she's had the ad posted for a week now.

Sorry Keisha, that is disappointing. I'm sure the right chin will come along. Hopefully cinnamon will be ok too.

it's okay, i should have seen it coming.
her and her husband have been known to rip off people. (they aren't very well liked here).

Oh man... How much are they asking for her? I've had to pay for chins many times...sometimes a lot more than I would ever ask from someone adopting a chin from the rescue.

I haven't really be on since Friday...I was looking forward to you talking about how much you love her. :( This is so sad...and you must be so disappointed. :(

i am very disappointed, we have found another chin though.
They want $90 for her, we're gonna take her. The lady seems really happy to give her to me, she saw the cage and was like Fluffy (name will be changed :p ) will love her new cage.
So we're waiting til the 15th to see if actually goes through.

Cinnamon's owner has stopped talking to me, so honestly i don't know how much they wanted for a rehoming fee, she never told me.

lol i told my husband yesterday after all this happened that i wish we lived closer to Arizona because i'm pretty sure you have plenty that need homes.

Sorry about Cinnamon,
but i'm happy for you that you might still be getting a chin :)

Yippeee. we are looking forward to pics of whoever moves in next!

Back