Cinnamon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBug

So this is the little girl that will be in my home tomorrow :)
These are photos her previous owner took.
As some of you know she did get into a fight with another chin.
I don't have any of what she looks like at this moment, but tomorrow i will.
I figured since i found these two on facebook i'd share with you what she looks like.
Sorry they arent the greatest they were taken with a cellphone.

cinnie.jpg

cinnamon.jpg

she is a cutie! I hope she didn't get beat up too badly! She'll just needs a little extra tlc and spoiling!

Super cute :))

Do you know how old she is?

And I hope everything goes ok tomorrow

i hope she isn't either.

and i would say about a year if not a little older. this will be her fourth home, well fifth if you count her second home at a pet shop.

She's adorable! Hope she's not in too bad shape now. Poor baby deserves a good, loving home. Congratulations to you both!!

She's so cute! She's very lucky that she gets to come live with you. I'm sure she'll be spoiled rotten. ;)

Sounds like she is lucky to find you after having so many homes in such a short time, I hope she is in decent shape when she arrives and settles in well :) Good luck!!

thank you everyone. she will be here in 2 and a 1/2 hours. i'm so excited.

her cage looks very bare.. but we'll fix that later on down the line. We weren't expecting a chinchilla until February so we don't have much for her.
Luckily she isn't a plastic chewer. Since sadly she has to have pans in the FN with just bedding on them. Since this town is poor and no one carries Blizzard or Anti Pill Fleece. So we have to wait til the 14th to go to the next town over to get fleece.

I'm glad that i get to be the one to give her her furever home, she deserves it. I too love her freckles! :)

I hope she's photogenic though. Since my other animals aren't really. lol

Fingers crossed she isn't too beat up and definitely start a thread if you have any concerns, she may end up needing vet attention if you see any signs of infection. Have you had a chance to pick up some of the essentials you need in case she's not eating well? I'd also add simethicone (baby gas drops) to my 1st aid kit. I do love her freckled ears and am hoping at least one of my boys :rolleyes: will get some on theirs one of these days!

her owner right now said she's eating like normal, i plan to order some Critical Care outta the next paycheck just in case she happens to stop.

i did post a thread earlier this week asking what i should get for her. but so far i just got that stuff that's like Bluekote only cheaper and located at Walgreens. Can't think of the name right off the top of my head.

i will pick up simethicone outta next paycheck as well.

Back